- A50 user manual (English)
- Laboratory brochure
- A50 user manual (German)
- A50 user manual (French)
- A50 user manual (Spanish)
- A50 user manual (Italian)
- A50 user manual (Dutch)
- Laboratory brochure - Chinese
- Carbon dioxide warning label (UK version)
- Carbon dioxide warning label (US version)
- A50 dual monitor warning label
- A50 use at high altitude
A50 - CARBON DIOXIDE GAS DETECTORThe A50 is a simple to use and maintain ambient CO2 monitor which can be used to protect laboratory staff by detecting potentially fatal carbon dioxide leaks.
Stone Brewing Company love our A50 carbon dioxide detector - calling it "easy to use".
Contact us today to see why so many companies use our carbon dioxide monitors to keep their staff safe.
Contact Us Find a Distributor
The A50 consists of a wall mounted main sensor unit and a repeater. It is typically ranged from 0 to 5% and has 2 audio/visual alarms. The sensor has a 15-year warranty and the unit is almost zero maintenance and is ready to be installed out of the box.
Optional relays are ideal for integration into a larger system
Just a small leak of pressurised CO2 into a confined space could pose a lethal threat to personnel. This low-cost leak detection monitor could prove life-saving.
The A50 main sensor unit is wall mounted at 450mm in the area where a threat is risk-assessed. A repeater (or mimic) is cited at the entrance to warn of any danger before entering.
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us