- A50 User Manual (English)
- Laboratory brochure
- A50 User Manual (German)
- A50 User Manual (French)
- A50 User Manual (Spanish)
- A50 User Manual (Italian)
- A50 User Manual (Dutch)
- Laboratory brochure - Chinese
- Carbon dioxide warning label (UK version)
- Carbon dioxide warning label (US version)
- A50 dual monitor warning label
- A50 use at high altitude
A50 - CARBON DIOXIDE GAS DETECTORThank you for viewing our A50 product page, we have now released our new Ax60+ monitor and are already supporting moving all customers onto our latest state-of-the art gas detection technology.
If you have already purchased an A50 we will still be supporting this unit.
For further information, or if you have any questions please contact us on +44(0)1642 711400 (UK and rest of world) or (714) 891 4478 (US) or email email@example.com.
Take me to the Ax60+
Contact Us Find a Distributor
The A50 consists of a wall mounted main sensor unit and a repeater. It is typically ranged from 0 to 5% and has 2 audio/visual alarms. The sensor has a 15-year warranty and the unit is almost zero maintenance and is ready to be installed out of the box.
Optional relays are ideal for integration into a larger system
Just a small leak of pressurised CO2 into a confined space could pose a lethal threat to personnel. This low-cost leak detection monitor could prove life-saving.
The A50 main sensor unit is wall mounted at 450mm in the area where a threat is risk-assessed. A repeater (or mimic) is cited at the entrance to warn of any danger before entering.
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us