Video created by Richard Lehman and supported by Stokesley Parish Council
Stokesley is a historic market town situated on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors. Its wide cobbled main street is lined by Georgian and Regency buildings, and it has beautiful scenic views of Roseberry Topping.
Should you ever visit Analox's HQ in Stokesley, North Yorkshire you may require hotel facilities.
We are pleased to recommend the following hotels.
- Rudby Hall - Hutton Rudby
- Gisborough Hall - Guisborough
- The Cleveland Tontine - Northallerton
- The Golden Lion - Northallerton
- Wainstones Hotel - Great Broughton