- Click the image above to view interactive content
- (If using mobile devices, please use Chrome or Edge)
- What is a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)?
- Safety is a proven priority at West Yorkshire Fire Service with the ACG+
- Quality compressed breathing air really is a matter of life and death
- US firefighters pay a heavy price for contaminated breathing air
- Compressed breathing air safety - how important is it?
COMPRESSED AIR MONITOR FOR AIR DIVING - ACG+The ACG+ offers peace of mind as it continually monitors your compressed breathing air for oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), water vapour (H2O) and volatile organic compounds (VOC) and also has a separate port to check for oil mist.
JFD Australia use our ACG+ multi-gas monitor and say that it is "simple to use, operator friendly" and "far more accurate than tube samples" as well as "its data-logging capability is a major draw as well as being able to do away with detector tubes".
Atlas Copco Rental were impressed with the amount of data and readings you can collect with one piece of kit.
Contact us today and discover how the ACG+ makes monitoring compressed breathing air reliable and easy.
The ACG+ is a fixed or portable compressed air monitor which continually/periodically monitors for O2, CO2, CO, VOC and water vapour. It has a port to run an oil mist test and datalogs for 90 days. It is user maintainable and simple to calibrate.
Colorimetric tube testing and lab testing of diving gas is time-consuming, costly and only a spot check. The ACG+ compressed air monitor assists with compliance to standards such as EN12021.
The ACG+ compressed air monitor is most commonly used on gas transfer compressors.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US