- Ax60+ datasheet
- Ax60+ user manual
- Ax60+ quick connect option quick start guide
- Ax60+ hard wired option quick start guide
- Ax60+ kiosk option quick start guide
- Ax60+ central unit configuration settings
- Ax60+ carbon dioxide sensor configuration settings
- Ax60+ oxygen sensor configuration settings
- Ax60+ signage pack (zip file)
- Ax60+ German datasheet
- Ax60+ German user manual
- Ax60+ German quick connect option quick start guide
- Ax60+ German hard wired option quick start guide
- Ax60k+ German quick start guide
- Ax60+ German signage pack (zip file)
- Ax60+ Spanish datasheet
- Ax60+ Spanish signage pack (zip file)
- Ax60+ Dutch quick connect option quick start guide
- Ax60+ Swedish signage pack (zip file)
- Ax60+ Chinese signage pack (zip file)
- The Ax60+... oxygen monitoring will be available soon
- Register your interest in the new Ax60+ multi gas monitor
- The Ax60+ - standard but special at the same time
- The delights of dual gas detection with the Ax60+
AX60+ - MULTI GAS MONITOR (OXYGEN VARIANT)The Analox Ax60+ multi-gas monitor... because plus is more.
The Ax60+ is a wall-mountable multi gas monitor for detecting carbon dioxide with an option for monitoring oxygen available soon.
Based on the popular Ax60, the new Ax60+ multi gas monitor offers the functionality of being able to add modular sensors, creating a fully flexible solution.
The O2 sensor (available to pre-order now for release in May 2017) provides an early warning of both oxygen depletion and oxygen enrichment.
The O2 sensor will be set by default to trigger low-going alarms at both 19.5% and at 18% and a high-going alarm at 23%. The alarm setpoints can be changed by the user. Warnings are announced by high-visibility strobe lights and high-volume sounders.
The CO2 and O2 sensors will be interchangeable and can be fully integrated as part of a multi-point, multi-gas detection and alarm system.
View our Ax60+ datasheet and find out more about our most innovative gas monitor yet.
If you'd like to pre-order the O2 sensor variant, please contact us.
Contact Us Find a Distributor
Key features of the Ax60+ multi gas monitor (oxygen variant)
- Multi-point, multi-gas, distributed monitoring system
- 4-channel flexibility allowing any sensor combination - both now and in the future
- Central display unit for remote operation and control
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints and relay outputs
- Built-in software for operation and maintenance tasks
- Relay 'failsafe options'
- Meets TUV, DIN, NFPA, IFC and OSHA requirements
- Up to five year sensor and electronics warranty
- Virtually maintenance free