Technical Service Bulletins
- The Ax60+... oxygen monitoring will be available soon
- Register your interest in the new Ax60+ multi gas monitor
- The Ax60+ - standard but special at the same time
- The delights of dual gas detection with the Ax60+
AX60+ WALL MOUNTABLE MULTI GAS MONITORThe Analox Ax60+ multi-gas monitor... because plus is more.
The Ax60+ is a fixed, wall-mounted multi-gas monitor for detecting carbon dioxide with an option for monitoring oxygen depletion and enrichment. Suitable for use in breweries, wineries, bars, pub cellars and walk-in coolers, fast food restaurants, stadiums, shopping malls and theatres , or anywhere gas is being used for beverage carbonation or transporting drinks from keg to draft towers and dispensers.
The Ax60+ multi-gas monitor precedes the Ax60 and offers the additional functionality of being able to add modular sensors and data outputs, creating a fully flexible solution.
The CO2 sensor is set by default to trigger a low-level alarm at 1.5% CO2, an evacuation alarm at 3% CO2 and a time-weighted average (TWA) alarm of 0.5% CO2 measured over eight hours. Alarm set-points can be fully customized by the user to adhere to specific local regulations including EH40, OSHA, NBIC, NFPA and IFC.
The O2 sensor provides an early warning of both oxygen depletion and oxygen enrichment. The sensor is set by default to trigger low-going alarms at both 19.5% and at 18% and a high-going alarm at 23%. The alarm setpoints can be changed by the user. Warnings are announced by high-visibility strobe lights and high-volume sounders.
The CO2 and O2 sensors are interchangeable and can be fully integrated as part of a multi-point, multi-gas detection and alarm system.
Key features of the Ax60+ wall mountable multi gas monitor
- AVAILABLE NOW: Data Output Module, providing 4-20mA and MODBUS communications, is the newest addition to the Ax60+ and is available to purchase now, find out more about its features here.
- Multi-point, multi-gas, distributed monitoring system
- 4-channel flexibility allowing any sensor combination - both now and in the future
- Central display unit for remote operation and control
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints and relay outputs
- Built-in software for operation and maintenance tasks
- Relay 'failsafe options'
- Improved accuracy and calibration for CO2 channels
- Meets TUV, DIN, NFPA, IFC and OSHA requirements
- Up to five year sensor and electronics warranty
- Virtually maintenance free
- The Ax60+ has 2 built in relays as standard.