- Ax60+k datasheet
- Ax60+/Ax60+k manual
- Ax60+k quick start guide
- Ax60+/Ax60+k German manual
- Ax60+k German quick start guide
- Ax60+k German signage pack
- Ax60+/Ax60+k Italian manual
- Ax60+k Italian quick start guide
- Ax60+k Italian signage pack
- Ax60+k Swedish quick start guide
- Hospitality brochure
If you need higher resolution images for printing, please contact us
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us
AX60+K - CARBON DIOXIDE GAS DETECTOR FOR FOOD KIOSKSThe Ax60+K is a smaller version of the popular Ax60+ carbon dioxide gas detector built especially for kiosks and smaller restaurants in food courts.
Contact us today to discover how the Ax60+K is a cost-effective solution for carbon dioxide gas detection in small fast food venues.
Contact Us Find a Distributor
The Ax60+K is a carbon dioxide (CO2) gas detector and alarm. The alarm provides both audio and visual alerts in the case of increased levels of CO2.
Up to four alarms can be added as needed and the unit does not need periodic calibration.
Standards such as EH40 and TUV in Europe mandate that employees and members of the public are not exposed to potentially dangerous levels of CO2 as it is a highly toxic gas in relatively small quantities. The Ax60+K carbon dioxide gas detector is an affordable, easy to operate CO2 monitor and is ideal for ensuring safety in areas where the gas is piped or stored.
The Ax60+K sensor needs to be installed at a height of 12-18 inches (305-457mm) above the floor - this is because CO2 is heavier than air and can collect at low levels. The alarm should be located above the sensor at about head height or at the entrance to the kiosk.