• Subscribe to our blog

    Note: these emails may go into your spam folder, please mark as 'safe' or 'not spam'.
  • Archives

  • Categories

Sweets
You'll be like a kid in a sweet shop with our new Ax60+ ... spoilt for choice

The Ax60+ – standard, but special at the same time

Choice can be difficult.

There always seems to be at least one person, when eating out who can’t make their mind up without knowing what everyone else is having first. Personally, I like to order on a whim or “under pressure” and usually choose something I’m unlikely or incapable of making at home (so anything that isn’t served in a plastic tray). Or perhaps you are the person who has to go to every clothes shop in the town to ensure the first item you tried on is indeed the best value or fit, before you part with your hard earned cash?

But at least the examples I’ve provided are standard offerings (unless you have a nut allergy or something similar). When a “special project” is required, that is when the choice becomes more complex. We’ve delivered many very specialist gas detection safety systems over the years; as varied as keeping people alive in hot air balloon world record-breaking attempt to monitoring oxygen in the fastest land vehicle in the world – so we realise that everyone is wonderfully different.

Although “specials” are a challenge, they are something that we welcome. One challenge for us recently was dealing with our ever increasing supply of ambient oxygen and carbon dioxide monitors into the laboratory and hospitality markets. Whilst 90% of customers are okay with our standard offering of our A50 or O2NE+, the other 10% like to order their monitors with “a twist of lemon” and we hate letting people down.

Shortly we’ll release a product which manages to offer choice, but is standard at the same time.

The Ax60+ is a truly modular fixed gas detection offering.

The starting point of the Ax60+ is a Central Unit – this gives you a display, relays and a wonderfully user friendly user interface meaning you can change the alarm set points without the need for gas. Yes, that’s not a typo. If you are a reseller for Analox you can now stock one size that fits all (or fits most people anyway).

After you have your Central Unit, you will need some gas sensors. To begin with you can opt for carbon dioxide (CO2) and or oxygen (O2) – simple and ideal if you’re using both gases or an inert gas such as nitrogen or argon.

After that, you choose the number of alarms you want. Whilst the Central Unit also acts as an alarm you will probably want local alarms too and you can have up to eight alarms for every Central Unit – ideal if you have a large building you need to monitor, or if you just don’t like your neighbours.

Although the Ax60+ is only available to monitor CO2 and O2 initially, other “flavours” of gas will follow in the future. If you have a need for a particular type, let us know – we might be able to ask our development team to prioritise it.

We’ll be posting more information about our newest monitor over the coming weeks, but if you’d like to know more, why not register your interest? And if you have any questions about our newest addition please contact the sales team today – because all our customers are special to us.

Author: Simon Lunt, Sales Manager

Founded in 1981, Analox Sensor Technology provides niche and custom gas detection solutions to industries including beverage and fast food, commercial diving and laboratories. Analox has over 325 years of collective, specialist electronics and software engineering expertise, as well as a worldwide distributor network. Contact us to see how we can provide expert gas monitoring solutions and help you achieve your goals.

Sign up to the Analox Sensor Technology Blog

Tags: , , , , ,
Posted in Hospitality, Laboratory

Comments are closed.

Penetration Testing UK Web Development by North IT