Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) Monitoring
Contact us today to find out more about our sensor range.
Chlorine dioxide solution or gas is toxic, explosive and it enhances the combustion of other substances. Used as an oxidising agent, Chlorine Dioxide reacts violently with organics, sulphur, phosphorus and potasssium.
It can impact human health by causing; irritation of the eyes and airways, a tight chest, cough, chemical pneumonitis, and corrosive damage to the respiratory tract in serious cases. Therefore it is essential to monitor your workplace, or anywhere that this gas could be present. Our OEM range of sensors can be used in conjunction with your own gas monitoring solutions.