- What is an oxygen depletion monitor?
- Sensor upgrade modification procedure
- Case study: O2NE+ oxygen depletion monitoring at Cranfield Airfield
- Changes to guidelines for oxygen monitoring in Italy
O2NE+ - AMBIENT OXYGEN DEFICIENCY MONITORThe O2NE+ is a simple to use and maintain ambient oxygen deficiency monitor and sensor for use in medical laboratories which use inert gases.
Contact us today to find out why it is essential to monitor oxygen depletion levels in medical laboratories.
Contact Us Find a Distributor
The O2NE+ is an ambient oxygen deficiency monitor comprising of a wall mounted main sensor unit and a repeater. It is ranged from 0 to 25% and has 2 low audio/visual alarms. The sensor has a very long life and calibration is only required every 12 months and can be achieved using certified air.
Any medical laboratory using inert gases such as argon, helium, or liquid nitrogen, needs to consider the O2NE+ oxygen deficiency monitor. This unique monitor will help you comply with applicable legislation for your medical laboratory.
Inert gases are used in medical laboratories or in MRI rooms. Helium is used as a coolant for the superconducting magnets within an MRI machine.
Liquid nitrogen can be used in tissue preservation and cryopreservation.
Inert gases are odourless, colourless and tasteless, making them undetectable without an oxygen depletion monitor.
The O2NE+ oxygen depletion monitor is usually situated in medical laboratories that are using multiple gases to ensure that oxygen levels do not deteriorate to an unsafe level.
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us