- Case study: O2NE+ oxygen depletion monitoring at Cranfield Airfield
- Sensor upgrade modification procedure
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us
O2NE+ - OXYGEN DEPLETION MONITORThe O2NE+ is a simple to use and maintain ambient oxygen depletion sensor and monitor which can be used in the hospitality industry to detect potentially fatal leaks of nitrogen, as well as inert gases like helium, argon and neon.
Contact us today to see how the O2NE+ nitrogen detection monitor can be used to keep your pub, brewery or coffee shop safe.
The O2NE+ detection monitor is a simple to use and maintain ambient oxygen deficiency monitor comprising of a wall mounted main sensor unit and a repeater which is ideal as a warning system should there be a leak of nitrogen. It is ranged from 0 to 25% and has two low audio/visual alarms.
The sensor has a very long life. Calibration is only required every 12 months and can be achieved using certified air.
We offer several variations of this product - contact us for more information.
Industry guidelines such as EH40 advise consideration be given to the installation of oxygen monitors where inert gases such as nitrogen are used as a leak can cause an asphyxiation risk. The O2NE+ detection monitor is an ideal solution.
The O2NE+ main sensor unit is situated in the area where there a risk of a leak of nitrogen at normal working head height. The repeater is located at the entrance to provide an early warning before entry.