- O2NE+ datasheet
- O2NE+ manual
- O2NE+ quick start guide
- O2NE+ manual - German
- O2NE+ quick start guide - Swedish
- O2NE+ quick start guide - Spanish
- O2NE+ quick start guide - Italian
- O2NE+ oxygen warning label
- Spares and accessories matrix
- What is an oxygen depletion monitor?
- Sensor upgrade modification procedure
- Case study: O2NE+ oxygen depletion monitoring at Cranfield Airfield
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us
O2NE+ - O2 DEPLETION MONITOR FOR CRYOTHERAPYThe O2NE+ is a simple to use and maintain ambient oxygen deficiency monitor and sensor for use in cryotherapy and cryobaths.
Contact us today to find out how we can keep your cryotherapy chamber safe.
Contact Us Find a Distributor
The O2NE+ is an ambient oxygen (O2) depletion monitor comprising of a wall mounted main sensor unit and a repeater. It is ranged from 0 to 25% and has 2 low audio/visual alarms. The sensor has a very long life and calibration is only required every 12 months and can be achieved using certified air.
Cryotherapy and cryobaths use liquid nitrogen (LN2) to treat a variety of benign and malignant tissue damage. An increase in nitrogen in the atmosphere will displace oxygen so an O2 depletion monitor such as the O2NE+ is essential for keeping people safe.
The O2NE+ O2 depletion monitor can be used in spas and athletic training facilities as well as medical clinics.