- What is an oxygen depletion monitor?
- Sensor upgrade modification procedure
- Case study: O2NE+ oxygen depletion monitoring at Cranfield Airfield
- Changes to guidelines for oxygen monitoring in Italy
O2NE+ - OXYGEN DEPLETION MONITORThe O2NE+ is a simple to use and maintain ambient oxygen depletion monitor and sensor for use in laboratories which use inert gases and nitrogen.
Contact us today to find out why it is essential to monitor oxygen depletion levels in laboratories where gases like argon, helium and nitrogen are used.
Contact Us Find a Distributor
The O2NE+ is an ambient oxygen depletion monitor comprising of a wall mounted main sensor unit and a repeater. It is ranged from 0 to 25% and has 2 low audio/visual alarms. The sensor has a very long life and calibration is only required every 12 months and can be achieved using certified air.
Any laboratory using inert gases such as argon, xenon, nitrogen, krypton, radon or helium need to consider the O2NE+ oxygen depletioin monitor. This unique monitor will help you comply with applicable legislation for your laboratory.
Inert gases are used in laboratories to conduct experiments, in cryogenics and as carrier gases, but they do not support human breathing. Inert gases are odourless, colourless and tasteless, making them undetectable without an oxygen monitor.
The O2NE+ oxygen depletion monitor is usually situated in laboratories that are using multiple gases to ensure that oxygen levels do not deteriorate to an unsafe level. The unit is also sometimes used in the gas storage area where there is potential for a leak of helium or nitrogen. The repeater is located at the entrance to the room.
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us