- SDA O2 datasheet
- SDA manual
- Laboratory brochure
- If you would like to download a copy of the SDA PC software, please send your SDA serial number and part number to firstname.lastname@example.org
SDA OXYGEN - LABORATORYThe SDA O₂ has a high-quality, full-colour display and is connected to a state of the art electrochemical sensor to provide an accurate oxygen reading for your laboratory.
The SDA O₂ is a panel or rack mountable atmosphere monitor. The alarm set points and calibration can be achieved using the front panel user interface and the SDA provides audio/visual alarms, optional data-logging and 4-20mA/relay outputs. The monitors interface with state of the art sensors including our MEC and 5S3 highly stable and accurate sensors.
The SDA O₂ is suitable for many trace oxygen laboratory applications including; chemical processing, glass manufacture, glove box monitoring, metallurgy and pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing.
Maintaining a comfortable and stable laboratory environment is vital to achieving a successful and safe laboratory. The accuracies supplied by the SDA range are compliant with DNV requirements and help ensure compliance with all classification societies and industry guidelines.
The SDA O₂ monitor is normally located in at head height where oxygen is either stored or been pumped around the laboratory.
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us