- SDA O2 datasheet
- SDA manual
- Laboratory brochure
- If you would like to download a copy of the SDA PC software, please send your SDA serial number and part number to email@example.com
We are looking for companies to join our family of distributors. Advantages of being an Analox distributor include:
- your own dedicated account manager with a solid understanding of your local requirements
- a 24/7 technical support line
- inclusion in the distributor section of our website
- full marketing support
- knowledge that you are selling high-quality, reliable products which look after the air you breathe
For more information – contact us
SDA OXYGEN - LABORATORYThe SDA O₂ has a high-quality, full-colour display and is connected to a state of the art electrochemical sensor to provide an accurate oxygen reading for your laboratory.
The SDA O₂ is a panel or rack mountable atmosphere monitor. The alarm set points and calibration can be achieved using the front panel user interface and the SDA provides audio/visual alarms, optional data-logging and 4-20mA/relay outputs. The monitors interface with state of the art sensors including our MEC and 5S3 highly stable and accurate sensors.
The SDA O₂ is suitable for many trace oxygen laboratory applications including; chemical processing, glass manufacture, glove box monitoring, metallurgy and pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing.
Maintaining a comfortable and stable laboratory environment is vital to achieving a successful and safe laboratory. The accuracies supplied by the SDA range are compliant with DNV requirements and help ensure compliance with all classification societies and industry guidelines.
The SDA O₂ monitor is normally located in at head height where oxygen is either stored or been pumped around the laboratory.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US